Lego Land

We had a wonderful time at Lego Land. The kids all seemed to be the perfect age so they all rode the rides. They all loved to drive the cars so that is the ride we went on over and over again. As the day went on the lines were gone and they could go back through a ride 2 or 3 times if they liked it. We had a great time!!
Notice the Lego city behind them. It is really amazing what you can do with Lego's!



Sammy rode this ride about 10 times. He did not want to get off. It was so much fun watching him.
Maddy was so serious about the traffic laws. She stopped at every light and stop sign, I hope she stays that way when she is old enough to drive.
Zach however did not stop for anything or anyone. Oops! Was that light red?
This video is really cute of Sammy driving. Please excuse my commentary...it really does not make any sense. I am just so excited to watch him that I ramble the whole time.

No comments: