While on our RV trip we fished at this little trout pond. We did not catch anything but crawdads. I was not so sad about that. Zach really wanted to catch a fish and he was so patient that I felt bad that he did not catch one, that feeling went away when I thought of having to get it off the hook and throw it back in.
Sammy only caught us on his hook so Stef had to take it off to avoid any blood shed. He was crazy flinging that line into the water and would not take any help from Stef and I. He was really amazing at how he could cast that little bobber half way into the pond or around our heads depending on which way he was facing.
Maddy loved to catch the crawdads. Three boys come and sit by her because she was catching so many. They waited for her to catch one and then she would give it to them. She would catch it but it would have to fall off her hook, she was not going to touch them. So cute!
1 comment:
Oh my! that video of sammy is so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment