Our second day in San Diego we went to the beach. Our friend, Katie told us about Coronado Island so we decided to find a nice beach and we sure did. The island was so fun with neat shops and a wonderful beach. The day we went it was overcast but still warm enough to venture out into the water. The kids loved the beach!! Maddy talks about going to the beach all the time, it is one of her favorite things to do and we really have only done it a couple of times so we were excited to see her in her element. We were not expecting Zach to be so into it but a lack of a better word he was an "animal." He loved the water and went really far out for a guy that is usually afraid of water. If we would not have stopped him he would of went further. He found lots of seashells and was just in his own world. Sam loved it until the water knocked him down them he would go in the water but only holding my hand. I have to say I did not mind having a cute little guy stock to me walking on the beach with our feet in the water. We had so much fun!

We made sand castles...really we just played in the sand and made mud.

When Sammy got cold we cuddled in a beach towel.

What a cute family walking on the beach.

Zach loved the mud cakes.

The little dare devil.


The sand had gold flecks in it. It looked like it was full of gold. It was really beautiful.

Sammy enjoyed getting dirty.

They were out jumping the waves.

My sweet family!

Dad made a great sand castle.

I love this picture of Maddy. She is such a wonderful, beautiful girl. I am so blessed to have her as my daughter.

They sure did get dirty.


Zach was so cute...he would show me all of the sea shells he found and he had an explanation for each one like "this one is the coolest, this one is the shiniest, this one is the neatest" It was so fun to watch him search and then get so excited at the sea shell he found.

This is just
stinkin cute!

Zach loved the water.

Maddy had a bucket full of seashells. I think if she could she would live at the beach!


I love Zach...I have learned so much from him and I am so thankful to have him as my son!




I am grateful to be Sammy's Mom and hope that I can give him as much as he gives to me.

Zach Man!
Madster!

What a handsome hubby. I am grateful for him. He is my everything!

I had to include a pic of me so I found one with my little
Samster!
We had so much fun enjoying the beach!
2 comments:
I LOVE THESE PICTURES and the one of you and Sammy is my favorite! You look like a beauty queen! I am so glad you had a great time on the trip. San Diego is such a neat place!
Jodi, I love this picture of you and Sammy! I just had to tell you that it is amazing!
Post a Comment