Roller Skating!






For Christmas Madelyn wanted a pair of roller skates. I was so excited because I LOVED to roller skate when I was her age. It was my favorite thing to do and I did it for hours on our patio. She was determined to learn how to skate and with not too many wipe-outs and she felt that she was ready to brave the roller skating rink. So we went to the roller rink! We had a great time! It brought back lots of childhood memories for me. I hope she treasures this memory as much as I do!

Zach wanted nothing to do with the skates so he stayed on the side lines playing video games with Sam and Stefan. Stefan and I traded taking Maddy around the rink. I only wiped out one time when Maddy's skate clipped mine...we went down hard but sat on the floor laughing so trying not to feel the pain while little kids went zipping by us! A memory to treasure!

No comments: