Welcome To Our Life...
We hope you enjoy all of the simple things that make us so happy! I am married to the most wonderful sweet man. We have been married for 10 blissful years!! We have been blessed with 3 beautiful, vivacious children! Madelyn is 7 going on 12, Zachary will turn 5 at the end of this month and Samuel is a fun loving 2 year old. We have a 4 year old mini dachshund named Kinks. We love our life and try to enjoy it to the fullest!
2 comments:
Hello my dear family Dobbetjes, I want to leave a comment on your post to see how it works. How goes it in your neck of the woods. I hope you didn't get that nasty cold that is going around. Today I'm at the cabin for the 1st time this year and it's cold and rainy but I love ot anyway. Later today I will put a new post on my blog, but 1st I want to clean the cabin and then do the things I like to do. Know that I love you all Love Klazina
Hello my dear family Dobbetjes, I want to leave a comment on your post to see how it works. How goes it in your neck of the woods. I hope you didn't get that nasty cold that is going around. Today I'm at the cabin for the 1st time this year and it's cold and rainy but I love ot anyway. Later today I will put a new post on my blog, but 1st I want to clean the cabin and then do the things I like to do. Know that I love you all Love Klazina
Post a Comment