Spring Training - Cubs vs. A's

For spring break we went to a Spring Training game. We watched the Cubs vs. A's. The kids were so excited. They brought there gloves in hopes of catching a foul ball. It was a beautiful day to spend watching a ball game and singing "take me out to the ball game." We ate Cracker Jacks, strawberry lemonade and sunflower seeds. So much fun! I think the best part for me was just hanging out with my family and taking cute pictures of them.

Striking a pose before the game started.
Madelyn was ready for a foul ball! She was so cute!
What a cute guy!
What a handsome man and cute little guy!

Zach brings a smile to my face! He is so adorable!
Sam was learning how to play some game with the kids.
I think Sam was so much more entertaining than the game.

How cute can you get!
Such a fun girl!
and a really fun boy! Waiting for the foul ball to come...
The best looking group in the stands!
They were playing all kinds of clapping games.
Oh, I almost forgot...the Cubs lost :(



No comments: