Crazy Hair Day!

Yesterday was crazy hair day! I was trusting them because I did not get a notice so I blindly went on their word (I know that will come back to bite me one day :)). Zach got up early and came in to wake me up so I could make his hair "CrAZy" I was loving his eagerness and enjoying his constant giggles. He wanted one side spiked and the other flat. I wish I would have had some hair color spay but he enjoyed it anyway.

Madelyn first wanted it her hair fancy when I burst her bubble and told her that I was not going to do fancy the word was CrAzY! So we ended up with 4 pony tails some braided, twisted, some went into a bun and then we put it all kinds of different hair hoopla. It was hideous so I was pleased and so was she.
I can't wait for them to have a spirit week. I love their enthusiasm and enjoyed seeing them have so much fun with such a silly day like CrAzY hAiR DaY!




Oh by the way I should have taken a picture of Sammy because he was adamant about having CrAzY hair too! He used gel and water and combed it one way then another way. All I know is that it was CrAzY and he was having such a good time! He was so proud of his final result :)
CrAzY!!!!

2 comments:

katie and co. said...

Cute hair! Way to go, Jodi. They look great!

Love Haze said...

Ok, they are so cute! Funny that you were trusting the kids about crazy hair day, because a few years back our kids insisted it was crazy hair day at school... We did their hair totally crazy (and with color)... Come to find out it wasn't crazy hair day at school, well at least for anyone but the Haser children! LOL! They all swore it was crazy hair day. One of those special memories really.