My dear husband was watching Dateline about money that is owed to people and not claimed. The website to find out if you had money was called www.missingmoney.com . Well, Stef went on it to see if we had any money. It was a miracle!!! We had money from a title company that owed us from 2003 in Washington. It did not tell us how much just that it was $100+. We filled out all the info and sent in some documents showing we had dealings with the title company. Stef checked the website almost daily and waited for it to show up in the mail. It came yesterday! He was so excited! I am thankful for this $144, what a pleasant surprise. Thanks Stef for being so diligent and claiming our money (you are too cute)!
2 comments:
That is sooo cool! I just checked our name no luck! But way to go stef!
Thanks for the info!! I had an unclaimed savings account. It probably has $.50 in it...guess we'll see!!
Post a Comment