So Proud of Madelyn!

I am not sure what I did do deserve my Madelyn but I am truly blessed to have her in my life. She teaches me so much and I just adore her.
I got this email from her teacher this morning:
"...I want to add that Madelyn is a wonderful student. She is always eager to help her classmates. She is very patient and nurturing with some of my struggling students and willing to help anytime someone seems to need it. I enjoy watching her. She is a natural. Have a great day."
***
I am sure there will come a time when I will not get such great remarks from her teacher but for now I am grateful to have the honor of being her "Mom".

3 comments:

Cherylann and Mike said...

That is awesome. Isn't it these moments that you feel like, hey, I am doing something right...not to bad! Congrats to Madelyn!

katie and co. said...

I'm telling you! That Madelyn is one special little gal! You are SO lucky to have her at the top. What a sweetie!

Mike, Chelsea and Co. said...

Hey guys! I wholeheartedly agree with Madelyn's school teacher! She has been by far the most motivated piano student I've ever had. She's amazing! Keep up the great work Miss Madelyn!