Mother's Day Flowers!

Mother's Day is my favorite day! I love to be a mother and am so blessed to have 3 of the greatest kids. They are always so wonderful to me and my husband makes the day so special, I just love Mother's Day!

This year it had a bigger meaning because we have started our new company, BloomingMill. We had a crazy number of orders that we were so thankful to receive!! We had orders coming in from all over the country for delivery around our area. I love to hear what the people want to have written on the cards delivered with the flowers. It makes the world seem like a wonderful place even for a day when grown men turn into little boys remembering and loving their Mothers. I love my Mother so much and have so much gratitude for her. Every year my children grow bigger and enter a different stage I have more empathy for my Mom. I love you Mom. Thanks for all you have done for me and for molding me into the person I am today! I can only pray that I can do the same for my sweet little blessings!

Sorry, I got off track for a moment but back to the flowers... thank you to everyone who ordered from me. We are thankful to you all and hope you enjoyed the flowers as much as I did arranging them for you!

This was the first batch of flowers for delivery. We had 3 different rounds and I forgot to take pictures throughout the day.



Flowers make my day so much brighter!

No comments: