Haircuts!

The boy's hair grows so fast so we took a visit to the "hair cutter" as Zach calls it. It was a sunny Saturday afternoon and the place was very slow so we got in quickly. Zach loves to get his hair cut so he can play the video games but Sam has only really had a haircut sitting on Stef's lap so I did not know if he would sit in the firetruck. The hairstylist came over to Sam and asked him is name in this very slow pronounced voice. She them proceeded to tell him her name and what she was going to do. I don't mean just a brief explanation she went into full detail. She told him that she was going to spray his hair with a spray bottle and the reason it was white was because it had conditioner in it. She then asked him if he wanted to cut his own hair. Mind you, he is only 2 1/2. My heart skipped a second hoping that I was not going to have to intervene if he said that he wanted to cut his own hair. Instead Sam's face had a look of "what are you talking about, Lady, I just want to watch my Thomas Train" She did not stop explaining everything to him ...and I mean everything. She told him how the clippers worked and the scissors. She gave him a choice on what color comb she used, at this point I was laughing I could not believe my ears and she then explained to me that he never gets to make decisions so he likes the option. I don't know if I should of been offended but I just wanted to get out of there. It was taking so long and she just kept making me laugh! I feel bad but enough was enough. Sam and Zach both looked adorable when they were done...and I will never forget the experience or Sam's face.

What a trooper!
The clippers were very ticklish!
All done!
Zach loves the video games!
He did a great job!

No comments: