Sammy's official day of preschool started Thursday. He was so excited, he kept asking when it was going to start. When we got in the car he said "you don't have to walk me in Mom, I know where to put my backpack." My heart sunk and all I could muster was "can I come in and take pictures of your first day?" He said "Oh, I guess." I thought, I will try not to get in the way.
He went right in like he owned the place, put his backpack on his hook and he was off to play with friends. I was not needed so I blew him a kiss, told him I would pick him up later, rushed back to my car as fast as I could before the tears came. I know he is going to grow leaps and bounds before my eyes. I love this little man! Here is to a great year of preschool!
Sam wanted to make sure that I got a picture of his shoes.
No comments:
Post a Comment