I was blessed with a wonderful opportunity to make corsages and boutonnieres this year for prom. A wonderful lady, Claudia Kitterman asked me to do flowers with her. She was so great, she got all the orders and I ordered the flowers. She came over on Friday night and we got to work with the help of my dear friend Amie, her daughter Megan and her friend Ally, stopped by to help also. We worked until past midnight on all the orders. She taught me and Amie what to do. They turned out so great! The next day Claudia came over to help me with the pick up's. We had over 50 people come and pick up flowers. It was a great experience and I am so grateful to Claudia who helped me learn a new skill all the while I gained a great new friend!
THANK YOU CLAUDIA!!
I am forever thankful!
No comments:
Post a Comment