
We had a wonderful Easter. We had lot's of different events that we were able to attend. This is the month I always miss my family in Washington so I have to make sure I do extra so my kids don't feel the loss. We were able to go to 2 Easter Egg hunts which the kids LOVED. We got all dressed up for church and had a great day with our delicious Easter ham dinner afterwards. Happy Easter!
.JPG)
.JPG)
This is our friend Scott...Sammy LOVES him. He prays for him and can't wait to see him every Sunday. If we get a chance to go to his house he is so excited. He even calls him his "Buddy". He does not do this with anyone else so we had to have a picture of them together.

This is my Madelyn with her good friend, Madelyn. They are sweet friends. We are grateful to have the Snow family in our life. Thanks Amie for taking our Easter pictures.
1 comment:
So fun to see the blog updates! You all looked so cute for Easter and I that's so wonderful about Madelyn's Art. She is a talented girl!
Post a Comment