Madelyn's art was chosen to be displayed at the 2009 Annual Elementary Art Show. Only 2 students from each class are chosen so it is a real honor. When I received the letter in the mail I was so excited and I read it to Madelyn and she had a funny look on her face. I asked her what was wrong and she said "I don't even like my picture". I was a little dumbfounded...it must be great in order to be chosen but all she could do is critique her work. She thought it was too cluttered and she wanted to add this and that but I think it is WONDERFUL! She sounded so much like a true artist that it makes me laugh. We are proud of her even if she felt like it was not her best work. I am sure we will have many more shows to come.
1 comment:
Congratulations to Madelyn!! Her picture looks great!
Post a Comment