We have had a tradition for the past 4 years of going to the Polar Express in Williams Arizona. When I was a little girl I went to the deer farm close by and I remember feeding the deer and loving it. It is such a vivid memory for me and one that I wanted for my children, so we stopped on our way the first time going to Williams and we are hooked. We feed the deer then go and get ready to see Santa and ride the train. I am not sure why, but this year was extra special to me...it may have been the beautiful weather and that the deer had not been fed by many people that day but this time I had so much fun laughing, giggling and watching my family's delight and personalities come out while they fed these wonderful creatures.
1 comment:
I love the pictures from this! how cute! It looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment