Father & Son's Camp Out!

Stefan took the boy's to the Father & Son's Camp out on May 18th. They went to Bear Lake about a 2 1/2 hour drive from the valley. They pitched their tent and played in the campfire. They cooked hot dogs and made smores. In the morning they went canoeing on the lake. It sounds like they had a great time. I don't have any pictures of them on the canoe because Stefan left it on the shore... he did not want it to be ruined if they fell in. They have a great Dad who enjoys taking them to these fun things.

Zach playing in the fire. I think putting a stick in the fire is every little boy's dream!
So proud that they put up the tent.
I love the hat!

The other little boy's dream...throwing rocks in the lake! Nothing better than that!!!!

No comments: