Madelyn's Swim Team

Anyone that knows Madelyn, knows she is a fish! She loves the water! She wanted to be on the swim team this year so signed her up. It is a lot of work...she practices Monday - Friday and has meets on Saturday and loves every bit of time she can get in the water. She thinks after her practice that I need to take her to the pool to practice some more. She is like the energizer bunny. This meet she had one heat of the freestyle stroke she placed 4th! We are really proud of her!
She says she gets nervous...I know she is nervous because she mixes up her words and says she is "jealous" I said "you mean nervous" and she just giggled. What a cutie!
On the block
on your mark...
4th Place!
Maddy with her supportive brothers! Zach is so sweet to Maddy...he wants her to get a blue ribbon (1st place) mostly because that is all she talks about so he said to her " I hope you get a blue ribbon but you have a lot more chances if you don't get one this time" How sweet!!! I am grateful for the love they have for each other!

No comments: