Madelyn's Baptism Day!

On October 25, 2008 Madelyn was baptized and confirmed into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am so grateful that Madelyn chose to get baptized. She was so beautiful and we had such a wonderful experience together. I tried so hard not to give into the overwhelming spirit but when she came out of the water I lost it. She is my only daughter and we just took a moment and held each other. At that moment she was perfectly clean ready to enter the world where now her choices are more important than ever. This was her first step following the example of Jesus.
Thank you to all of our friends and family who were able to share in her special day!



Madelyn with her Dad just before the baptism. They are dressed and ready to enter the water. My mom made Madelyn's special baptism dress. I am so thankful that Madelyn will have this beautiful dress that she can pass down to her daughter. Thanks Mom, you will never know how much this means to me!!! I love you!

Her is my Dad with my cute little ones...before everyone came in. I am so glad he was with us!
Zachary was the official program hander-outer...he was so cute! I was so proud of what a good job he did. When we thought we had everyone we were going to start so I went out to tell him to come in and he tells me that we are waiting for Uncle Craig so we can't start. It was so cute that he knew we were forgetting him and we could not start without him. What a great helper!!
My Mom and Madelyn. I am so glad my Mom and Dad was her with us. My Mom also gave a talk on baptism and did such an absolutely wonderful job! Thanks Mom! I will treasure you forever!
Sammy wanted to be like Zach and take a picture "helping". I love this little man!

This is Maddy with my Grandma...her Great Grandma! I am so glad she could come!
Madelyn was greeting all of her guests and my Grandma gave her a baptism bracelet. My Grandma's sister (Aunt Violet) is sitting next to my Grandma.

A day we will always remember!
* * * * *

No comments: