Happy 8th Birthday Madelyn!!

My dear sweet Madelyn turned 8 years old. I do not know where the time goes. I can still remember her kicking in my belly. I can remember the feeling of peace I felt when she was born. She has become such a beautiful girl, inside and out. I am so very blessed to have Madelyn as my friend, confidant, "girlfriend' and most of all my sweet daughter. She teaches me so much about myself and this journey we are on called "life". She has such a wonderful spirit about her and she makes me smile when she comes into the room. I am so very proud of her.
I am truly blessed to have her in my life!
Happy Birthday My Sweet Madelyn!
We took these pictures on the Mesa Temple grounds. We were getting pictures in her baptism dress for her baptism invitation.





No comments: