Love At First Sight...

The kids have been so excited to meet Oliver! They loved him in my belly daily, they talked to him, felt him kick, poked at him and adored him. So, I knew that they would fall in love with him the moment they saw him, and I was right. They each held him and looked at him with such adoration. I think all the pains and trials I went through to get Oliver here was worth it when I saw him through their eyes.

Madelyn is the 2nd mother. It is so nice to have her help and most of all her encouragement. She is so sweet to me and so conscious of my pain with the incision and wanted to know all about the birth. I love her more when I see her love Oliver.
Sammy loves Ollie!! He was a pro from the beginning. He helps me with whatever I need for Oliver and if I ask someone else to bring me something he will beat them to it. He is so sweet.

Zach could have held Oliver the whole day. He is very comfortable and very good with him. He loves everything about Ollie and notices all of his features and just adores him. I call him the man of opportunity... the minute I am done feeding Oliver he is ready to hold him with his hands washed and a pillow on his lap. So sweet!


My sweet husband.

I love the way she looks at him.
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!

1 comment:

Cherylann and Mike said...

He is adorable. He won't go unloved in your house, that is for sure. Love all the pictures!