The day you became mine....

Happy 12th Anniversary My Love!
July 12, 1997


You are the most handsome man then and now.
I am so proud to be your wife!

I still remember the feeling of complete bliss the day we were married. I am so thankful to have spent the last 12 years with you! You are my best friend, my confidant and my love. I adore everything you are! We have come so far together yet taken many steps back but throughout the good, the hard, the sad and the wonderful you have always been my rock and my best friend. We have 3 (almost 4) beautiful blessings that remind me so much of you! Thank you for loving me the way you do! My love grows every minute for you. You still take my breath away.

My cup runneth over!

Happy Anniversary!!!


1 comment:

katie and co. said...

So sweet to see these pictures of you guys! We love you so much. Happy 12th~!